Hello,

I have an issue regarding Ajax calls and its completion.
<h:outputText id="ajaxOutput" value="#{ajaxAction.counter}" />
<a4j:commandLink id="ajaxAction" value="ajaxAction!"
    action="#{ajaxAction.ajaxAction}"
    reRender="ajaxPanel" />

The action just increases the counter each second up to five

 for (int i=0;i<5;i++){
    counter++;
    Thread.sleep(1000);
 }

But the following webtest returns immediatly, so that I read a 0 instead
of a 5:

       <invoke  description="Start page"
         url="http://../ajaxAction.seam"/>

      <!--value should be 0-->
       <storeXPath description="ajax start count"
        xpath="//[EMAIL PROTECTED]'ajaxOutput']"
        property="count_start" />

       <clickLink description="Action"
        htmlid="ajaxActionForm:ajaxAction"/>

       <sleep seconds="10"/>

       <!-- value should be 5-->
       <storeXPath description="ajax end count"
        xpath="//[EMAIL PROTECTED]'ajaxOutput']"
        property="count_End" />

Are there any parameters in clickLink which let it wait for the
"oncomplete"?

Kind regards,
Alhousseine

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.