Hi,

thanks Marc. The groovy step works with the latest build.

Kind regards

Alhousseine

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
29.10.2008 17:25
Bitte antworten an
webtest@lists.canoo.com

An
webtest@lists.canoo.com
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Webtest] Ajax and oncomplete

Hi,

you can try
<config easyajax="true".../>

or
<groovy>
  import
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.NicelyResynchronizingAjaxController as NRAC
  step.context.webClient.ajaxController = new NRAC();
</groovy>

Cheers,
Marc.
--