[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>3. Tried "ant develop" and build failed. The fetchDependencies step
downloaded many .pom and .jar files.

>Where did they go? I can't find the downloaded files in the R_1689
directory. [...]

They're in ~/.m2/repository.

>    [javac]
E:\Sun\work\WebTest\WebTest-R_1689-svn\R_1689\src\main\java\com\canoo\ant\table\ExcelPropertyTable.java:19:

cannot find symbol
>    [javac] symbol  : class HSSFFormulaEvaluator
>    [javac] location: package org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel
>    [javac] import org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFFormulaEvaluator;
>    [javac]                                     ^

There were a number of problems with compiling the "hssf" poi hierarchy. I
had to update the POI artifact to the 3.2-Final version to fix them (this
despite the fact that the 1689 revision poms only call for 3.0.2-FINAL).

The ""UUDecoder" warnings are annoying, but won't stop the compile from
succeeding.  Anyone know why these still exist?

Chris