Hello,

I am really desperate dealing with this problem...
I am testing a seach functionality using setinputfield to enter the
"searched person".

If I try it with for instance my name, the test works perfect.
If I try another name, the test does not work  - setinputfield gets a page
back (in this case this is the help page).
Usually setinputfield shouldn't get a response page isn't it?
I really do not know why it works one time and with other people it does not
work...
Does anybody have an idea which causes this strange behaviour could have?

Really looking forward to some hints!

Thanks,
Anke