Hi Matt and Ronald,

thanks for your interest and support ....

+) by coincidence a colleague send me the following link yesterday -
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/The+Maven+Sandbox+is+for+all+Apache+Committers%21
+) according to the link I could move the plugin to codehaus ...
+) having said that I have currently no time or the next four or five
weeks ...
+) anyone volunteering to push it onto codehaus?

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl