From: webtest-ad...@lists.canoo.com [mailto:webtest-ad...@lists.canoo.com] On
Behalf Of Mora Eduardo
Sent: 28 January 2009 20:42
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: [Webtest] Clicking on the link--jave Error?

When I run my scrip I have the following lines of code

                        <invoke url="Public/LandingPage.aspx"/>
                <setInputField description="Set  UserName"
xpath="//*[contains(@id,'LandingPage_userid')]" value="integrate-e"/>
                <setInputField description="Set PassWord"
xpath="//*[contains(@id,'LandingPage_password')]" value="p"/>
                <clickLink description="Click SignIn link"
xpath="//*[contains(@id,'LandingPage_SigninBtn')]" />

But my scrip fails and I get the following error:

JavaScript error loading page
https://xagpinned.jdnet.deere.com/Public/InvalidLogin.aspx?err=duplicatelogin&Check=True:
 Wrapped com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.ScriptException: TypeError: Cannot read
property "length" from null
(https://xagpinned.jdnet.deere.com/ajaxpro/core.ashx#4) (script in
https://xagpinned.jdnet.deere.com/Public/InvalidLogin.aspx?err=duplicatelogin&Check=True
 from (35, 32) to (49, 10)#45)