Hi Marc,

sql task has generated a xls file with data in it and I can open that file
with Microsoft excel.

I observed that the excel file created by sql task is not a normal excel
file that we create manually through MS Excel. When I opened that excel and
made some changes and try to save then I got a message that "File may
contains features that are not compatible with (Tab delimited). Do you want
to keep the workbook in this format?"

I think the format of the workbook is different i.e. tab delimited and
because of that only canoo can not read the data from the file.

But I dont know what to change so as to make canoo able to read the data
from this excel and why sql task has created a xls file in this strange
format.

If you have any suggestion then please let me know.

Thanks for your help...!!

Hitesh