Hi Mark

> Hi canoo folks!

the last post of someone from Canoo was for a very long time ;-)

> I hope my questions aren't too dumb, and be patient with me since this is my
> first post ;)
>
> I'm currently working on moving Sigi Goeschls webtest-maven-plugin for maven2
> over to codehaus mojo finally.
>
> I now found that the last canoo release in the official maven repo is 1454
> wich is quite old (04-Jan-2007) and Sigi used R_1740 by manually extracting
> the jar and repackaging it (together with
> fontbox-0.1.0-dev-patched-20060622.jar and
> pdfbox-0.7.3-dev-log4j-20060612.jar)
>
> Now my question: is there a maven2 repo which contains the latest canoo
> version?

no.
I wanted to "officially" release version 3.0 and then to publish the
artifact.

> I'd like to check this first before I package a jar which is already
> available somewhere.

There is no need to package a new jar anymore. webtest.jar now contains
all the needed resources. Due to Ant limitations, these resources still
have to be extracted. com.canoo.webtest.util.WebtestEmbeddingUtil may
help for that.

Cheers,
Marc.
--