Hi Marc!

> the last post of someone from Canoo was for a very long
> time ;-)
oh I got a mail from Dierk yesterday ;)

> I wanted to "officially" release version 3.0 and
> then to publish the artifact.
That will be really cool!
My problem is: currently those 3 jars are being repacked to the
webtest-maven-plugin and codehaus folks will _not_ be very happy with that!
So what about doing a webtest-3.0-RC1 _now_ (this week at least)? So we at
least have a preliminary version in the repo.
Maybe there are known bugs, but having this officially released will draw much
attention and it can be used much more easily.

> webtest.jar now contains all the needed resources.
That's very good news indeed!
And will help me if I finally can grab the webtest.jar from an official repo ;)

In the meantime, the latest version of the webtest-maven-plugin can be
downloaded from my git http://ns1.backwork.net via

$> git clone http://ns1.backwork.net/git/webtest-
maven-plugin.git

I don't like to upload this to the codehaus SVN with those 3 jars :(
That's the only thing which hinders us from an 'official' maven release.

txs in advance and LieGrue,
strub