Fionn Behrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > host is the server name, adapter is the, well, adapter (like /WebKit/
> > -- the portion of the path that leads to the AppServer)) and path is
> > the path to the servlet.
> >
> > I.e., http://someplace.com/WK      /SomeContext/page.psp
> >              [   host    ][adapter][       path        ]
>
> Well. What I wanted to point out is, that the function does NOT work like
> you (and itself) describe it. What I got (didnt you see?) was:
>
>                www.myadress.net/mydir/test.psp/opt/www/mydir/test.psp
>                [   host       ][   adapter   ][         path        ]
>
> which looks pretty unusable to me. Or have I missed a point?

I hadn't looked that closely.

Anyway, it seems like .urlPath() is giving you .fsPath().  There seems
to be (in WebKit.HTTPRequest) a case where it does this for some
adapters (that set WK_ABSOLUTE)...?

I'm afraid I don't really know what's up with that.  Geoff or Jay
might know.  I don't use PSP, so it hasn't come up.

It may be with PSP, when you set a handler for it in Apache, that
there isn't any adapter.  SCRIPT_NAME gets set to the URL path of the
PSP page and PATH_INFO is empty.  HTTPRequest.urlPath seems wrong to
return .fsPath, and .adapterName() should return '', at least in this
case.  But I'm just guessing.

  Ian