Actually - the first thing I did was replace all the tabs to spaces using sed.

for file in `find . -name "*.py"`
do
sed -e "s/^V<tab>/ /g" $file > $file.new
mv $file.new $file
done

Changing from spaces to tabs is a similar operation.

BTW - I did notice that Webware in CVS had 2 files where tabs and spaces were mixed - so there are some people who are using spaces. :)

vic