Hallo,
Mark Phillips hat gesagt: // Mark Phillips wrote:

> I would put my two cents on version 2.3, but only because 2.4 does
> not run on older OS's like Fedora Core 1 and 2.

One important "older OS" to me and I guess to many others is Debian
stable, which is in use on many webservers out there. I would like to
see Webware not require any Python that is not in Debian stable at the
time of release. Currently that is 2.3 at most. Debian's Python
packages for "stable" are listed here:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/python/

Ciao