Hi,

I just did a cvs update for Webware (had been using 0.7 release) and noticed a couple
of things:

1) .extraURLPath() isn't working the same as in 0.7.  Before, I could have a servlet,
'index.py' within any directory, say, 'Display' and call an url like
'/<context>/Display/5.6' and .extraURLPath would return '5.6'.  Now with the latest in
cvs, it returns an empty string, but if I change the url to
'/<context>/Display/index/5.6' then it returns '/5.6'.  Was this an intended change
from 0.7?

2) Monitor.py doesn't successfully launch the server anymore.  The traceback I get is:
    Listening on ('127.0.0.1', 8086)
    Creating 10 threads..........
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "WebKit/ThreadedAppServer.py", line 592, in run
      File "WebKit/ThreadedAppServer.py", line 114, in __init__
      File "WebKit/AppServer.py", line 88, in readyForRequests
    TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'float' and 'NoneType'

    It looks like Profiler.startTime never gets set when Monitor is the one doing the
launching.  The line in AppServer.py (#88) is assuming that there is a value in
Profiler.startTime, but it looks like when Monitor does the launching the variables
never get set.  I put an "if Profiler.profile:" condition around that code in
AppServer.py and everything seems okay.
    Does anyone still use Monitor.py?

--Tracy