Hallo,
mike hat gesagt: // mike wrote:

> I am just wondering whether somebody could briefly compare sqlbject
> (or any similar module) with MiddleKit. Personally, sqlobject looks
> to me more flexible for basic database operations, but it would be
> nice to know what others prefer to use with WebKit.

I have never really used MiddleKit, but two major differences are,
that SQLObject doesn't need any csv-description of the database
schema, it defines the schema (and creates the tables) from a python
class definition (using metaclasses, whatever that is...).

The second major difference is, that SQLObject supports more databse
backends than MiddleKit: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, dbm-file. It's
very easy to write more backends.

ciao