Geoffrey Talvola wrote:

KeyError: '20031104113213-224704b20a9fab1f60fd40a3fcacec0c'

Is it possible to handle this error somehow from my context's code?

I wonder if this has already been fixed in CVS? Or perhaps there is a patch on SourceForge for this already? This bug seems awfully familiar.

OK.

Are you using Webware 0.8.1 or a more recent snapshot from CVS?

I'm using Webware 0.8.1 and 'd prefer to stick with released code ;-) BTW, are there any plans for future releases?