From: Kouzoukas, Demetrios [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 7:25 PM
To: WEDI SNIP Privacy Workgroup List
Subject: RE: medical vendors as Business Associates

See http://www.advamed.org/publicdocs/ltr.%20richard%20campanelli.pdf

-- Demetrios

Demetrios L. Kouzoukas

Gardner, Carton & Douglas LLC

1301 K Street NW

Suite 900, East Tower

Washington, DC 20005-3317

Ph: (202) 230-5119

Fax: (202) 230-5319

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

WWW: http://www.gcd.com/firm/bio.asp?empid=K224331082

Assistant: Dee English; (202) 230-5611; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
The WEDI SNIP listserv to which you are subscribed is not moderated. The discussions
on this listserv therefore represent the views of the individual participants, and do
not necessarily represent the views of the WEDI Board of Directors nor WEDI SNIP. If
you wish to receive an official opinion, post your question to the WEDI SNIP Issues
Database at http://snip.wedi.org/tracking/.   These listservs should not be used for
commercial marketing purposes or discussion of specific vendor products and services.
They also are not intended to be used as a forum for personal disagreements or
unprofessional communication at any time.

You are currently subscribed to wedi-privacy as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this list, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe form at
http://subscribe.wedi.org or send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you need to unsubscribe but your current email address is not the same as the
address subscribed to the list, please use the Subscribe/Unsubscribe form at
http://subscribe.wedi.org