Hi,

we are planning to setup a Davis Vantage Pro 2 with every possible Sensor
actually available. Because the Station will be setup offroad we want to
setup the link to the Internet with a raspi and a LTE-router. Everything
should be solar powered.
I want to use Weewx because it seems to be the best solution for our
station - but i need a few informations:

- What is the preferred way to connect the station to the raspberry - the
USB-log oder Ethernet-log port?
- The smallest possible Intervall to receive and transmit data to the
Webserver in the Internet? Is 2-10 seconds possible?

Hope you can help us and support us to set up this station.

Greetings from Germany

Björn