Quick summary:

WEATHER HARDWARE:  Davis Vantage Vue
CONNECTION:  WeatherLink USB Data Logger
OPERATING SYSTEM:  Debian 8.5  on an Apple TV Gen 1 ( originally installed
using OSMC ).

I have installed WeeWX and when launching, it throws these messages in
syslog:

Aug 27 18:44:32 osmc weewx[1510]: engine: Loading station type Vantage
(weewx.drivers.vantage)

Aug 27 18:44:32 osmc weewx[1510]: engine: Unable to load driver: could not
open port /dev/ttyUSB0: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/dev/ttyUSB0'

My thoughts are that the driver for the WeatherLink USB is not installed.
 I originally had it installed on a Mac and had to install the SILABS USB
to UART Bridge driver and am wondering if something similar is required on
Debian?

Thanks in advance for any help!!