I have very little Linux (or other programming) experience...  Decades ago
I did a little Visual Basic programming but that is a dim memory. I have
managed (with the generous help of this forum) to setup and run weewx on a
Rpi3b. WS2080 WU and Motion sending images to WU.

My next project is to add overlays of temperature and wind speed and
direction to the images I'm sending to WU. Most of it I have figured out
but what I don't know is where to find the actual data (temp) within weewx?

Thanks!