Hi Vince

for the weewx directory, your NOAA reports will disappear every time you
reboot, so wouldn't weewx (very slowly) regenerate them every reboot ?
I didn't notice where your archive directories are located.  Do you copy the
old one back into place via rc.local or something on every reboot ?
We did not use NOAA reports on these raspberries. The raspberries we use only
collect data and send to our servers.
Archive - the weewx.db is still on the SD Card in standard path  /var/lib/weewx

we run jessie on the raspberries with no problem running this fstab.
Maybe /var/run to tmpfs causes problems on other systems - here no problems

Does a 'systemctl' command on your system show a couple failed processes ?

No :-)

- frank

--
Dipl. Met. Frank Bandle