At the risk of inciting the fury of AM...  I have a question regarding the
degree symbol. I'm using the tag $current.outTemp and
$current.outTemp.format("%.1f")  and both produce the expected result
EXCEPT without the little degree symbol? I have read, re-read... and
re-re-read the Customization guide but can't figure it out?
Thanks for any insight!

Ps... If this question causes an apoplectic reaction please hit the delete
key... take a deep breath and think of butterflies!