No solution but some food for thought...

I was looking at your station on WU via the link you gave and when I
manually refresh it seems like the station is being updated every few
seconds, the 'station reported x seconds' ago was continually jumping down
to near 0. This rang a bell with some previous posts and i found this one
<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/weewx-user/HoTqnZB793I/discussion>. Now
I know the issue here was that the then weewx RF URL was incorrect and its
since been fixed. Looking at the RF URL being used it includes what was
missing back then.

I thought I would look at stations near to Ayr and see if IQLDAYR2 was
listed and was it shown as RF (only way I know to reliably find out whether
WU thinks a station is RF or not). No joy there, the station wasn't shown.
Interesting that it returned a whole lot of Townsville stations and none of
your 'network'. I also noticed nearly all that were listed were all shown
as RF, seemed odd. Thought I would look at my station, so I searched for my
area on WU, up came a list of nearby stations and I found mine. Guess what,
listed as a RF station. I have RF turned off and have nver used it.

So what does it all mean, I don't know, but I am wondering if it is just
another screwy thing with WU. They seem to have been doing lots of random
things of late, my (non-RF) uploads do not seem to be as relaible as
previous, wunderfixer numbers seem to be up. I am also have a lot of issues
querying via the WU API, frequent non-answers.

Like I said no answers but makes you wonder.

Gary