On Sunday, 11 December 2016 18:52:27 UTC-8, gjr80 wrote:

> Thanks, I thought that one had come up before and had been fixed,
> apparently not. I have commited a fix to the weewx-WD bitbucket repo and
> will release a 1.0.2 version this week sometime. Oh, and by the way the fix
> is the same as is used by weewx in bin/weeplot/genplot.py:
>
> try:
>     from PIL import Image, ImageDraw
> except ImportError:
>     import Image, ImageDraw
>
> Gary

Gary,

Next problem - according to the log the wdStackedWindRose report runs
without any error.

Dec 13 08:51:46 goflexhome weewx[25754]: reportengine: Running report
wdStackedWindRose
Dec 13 08:51:46 goflexhome weewx[25754]: reportengine: Found configuration file
/home/weewx/skins/StackedWindRose/skin.conf for report wdStackedWindRose
Dec 13 08:51:46 goflexhome weewx[25754]: imageStackedWindRose: Generated 1
images for wdStackedWindRose in 0.25 seconds

The image daywindrose.png is created, but it shows all winds to be zero - also,
it shows the units to be mph rather than kmph as configured.

See the generated image and the regular weewx wind vector image attached for
comparison.

The clip from my weewx.conf file below show the unit overrides to kmph.

    [[wdStackedWindRose]]

        HTML_ROOT = public_html/WD

        skin = StackedWindRose

        [[[Units]]]