On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 5:29:17 PM UTC-5, ponolan wrote:

> Interesting graph, and much closer than I'd have imagined. Sorry, I meant
> to say to say side-by-side *for co-located systems*.

the graphs are for co-located systems.

as for a davis co-located with low-end hardware, you might want to ask luc
about his setup.  he is running a klimalogg, ws28xx, and a vantage.

http://www.lucdesign.nl/data/weewx/ws28/

you can still find the lacrosse variants of the ws28xx discounted to
50-80$US.