I have one temperature sensor in another (small) building/house (2 sq.m)
where the water filter is located. Now, there are serveral issues there:
1. The sensor consumes batteries very rapidly. I have to change once a
month when it should last a year. I don't know why this is but the sensor
is out of stock (end-of-life) so it can't be replaced.
2. The heater got an electrical fault causing the RCD (residual current
device) to cut the power and shutting down the heater => everything froze
solid and broke stuff.

So, I would like to monitor:
1. When contact with the temp-sensor is lost for more than e.g. 6 hrs
2. When temperature drops below +4C (indicating that the heater is out of
order for some reason).

Is it possible to get and alert-email when the above happens? How?