I have just invested in a Davis Vantage Pro2, which replaced my WS2300 and
have installed Weewx 3.6.2 on Debian ver8 replacing my previous weewx ver
2.7 for the WS2300.

I would like to get the Steel Series gauges performing real time updates at
the Davis loop interval of 2.5 seconds.
I have them installed OK, but it uses my current archive interval of 5
minutes - not quite real time!

I tried mesowx, but can't get the data to display - the page appears, but
no graphs.  Data is getting saved into my MySQL 'raw' database at regular
2.5 second loop intervals.  I'll continue trying to figure this one out.

So, my thoughts turned to using the raw database for Steel Series and to
use raw data instead of archive data.
I'm primarily interested in wind speed/direction, so if I could only get
that to update @ 2.5 seconds, I'd be happy with the others at 5 minutes.

Anyone got any ideas on how to use this raw data instead of archive?
Maybe there's a better/simpler way to achieve this 2.5 second update?

Regards,

Nigel.