> Any chance you could use the NWS or WU current forecast for the
> tickertape/scroller in place of the Zambretti?

At the moment all I can do is pull the Zambretti forecast from the forecast
database (provided the forecast extension is installed), unfortunately the
WU and NWS forecast text is not saved in the forecast database. I have had
the WU forecast text being pulled in through weewx-WD but that is something
for the next version of weewx-WD and that is going to be weeks away (at
least).

I might have a chat with Matthew and see what he may be prepared to do,
though I know he has a lot on at present.

Gary