On Monday, January 9, 2017 at 5:15:29 PM UTC-8, Steve Dulmes wrote:

> Very cool. This is what I'd like to do too. Thanks.

Well at a minimum, you'll need to have a developer key at amazon associated
with the profile your Echo uses, so you can set all that stuff up now and
fiddle with it to get your feet wet.  Teach it how to answer with something
to a question you cook up.  Teach it how to do a RSS Flash read ala the
link I posted.   It takes a little time to understand the moving parts.