OK, I did the migration today. My weewx.sdb was about 74MB. It only took
the manager a bit over 10 minutes to finish the backfilling. The process
started at 22:13:07 and finished at 20:24:37.

Jan 22 20:24:37 wxpi weewx[3224]: manager: Processed 442781 records to
backfill 1539 day summaries in 689.98 seconds

DS.