I have a couple questions about image generation that doesn't seem to be
covered in the docs anywhere.

I would like to be able to create images with the same data value, but from
multiple time ranges. For the yearly say, have the last 365 days as one
line, but then have another line that has the same date range, but from 1
year ago.  Is something like this possible with the current image generator?

I would also like to be able to generate historic graphs.  Is there a way
to do this historically, and moving forward, so next year I can look at
this February's graph?

Thank you!

My station can be seen here:  http://carlincomputing.duckdns.org/weewx/