That is pretty much what I expected.  While I am not a programer by
training or by trade, I do dabble from time to time, and as time allows, I
might dig around and see if I can come up with anything.  I haven't looked
through the developer docs yet, but do you have any thoughts or insight on
how difficult (or even possible) this might be?

I have this fantastic image in my head of a graph with 4 temperature lines
on it, the lines getting lighter for each older period, and I'm having a
hard time getting it out of my mind!

-tk:
   I had that thought also, and I think that I will pursue it once I am
done with my current project.
-m:
   If this has already made it to the list of "Things that would be cool in
the future" add a hash mark next to it for me please!

Thanks again for all your work on this project!

My station can be seen here:  http://carlincomputing.duckdns.org/weewx/