On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 12:24:11 PM UTC-5, Miguel Iniesta wrote:

> Have you reload weewx.conf or restarted weewx after updating weewx.conf?
> I will have to wait al least a couple of weeks before being able to try
> the solution

miguel and torbjørn,

i found another bug in the wmr300 driver.  the hardware reports both
heatindex and windchill in history packets, so you should see heatindex and
windchill for data read from the logger.  the hardware reports current
windchill in *wind* packets, and the driver was not decoding these bytes.
also, it looks like the hardware reports current heat index in bytes 13 and
14 of D3 packets, and the driver was not decoding these bytes.

this is fixed in 0.18rc6 at commit baea414.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/weewx/weewx/development/bin/weewx/drivers/wmr300.py