Hello,
My Acurite station has been reporting flawlessly to the Weather Underground for
quite a while. Last Friday we had a short power outage in the middle of the
night and now it won't connect anymore. I'm using a raspberry pi 3.
I stopped and started weewx to hopefully reset the connection. No go.
I checked the weewx.conf file, and it's same as it should be. Did another stop
and start. Still won't work.
Any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks very much for your time.
Steve