Did you check syslog to see if weewx is giving you any errors?

$tail -f /var/log/syslog

You can stop and restart weewx in another SSH terminal window so you don't
miss anything in the tail window.

A couple of times, after I've rebooted, weewx has been unable to
communicate with my 1035 display.  What fixed it was unplugging the USB
cable and plugging it back in.  syslog was clearly showing the
communications error.