On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:11:31 PM UTC-5, Per Edström wrote:

> On my WMR88 (WMR100-driver) I managed to get the battery status from the
> data packages read from the console.

how did you do this?

is packet[0] & 0x40 the battery status for sensors on channels 2-7, as it
is for channels 0-1?

> But on the WMR200 it is not that obvious. I have tried with two
> temp.sensors going low on battery but I can't figure out what WMR200 is
> doing with that information. Maybe someone here have an idea?

set debug_packet_status to get more info about each status packet:

debug = 1
[WMR200]
    debug_packet_status = 1

but i would also look at the temperature packets (type 0xd7).

also, it looks like the wmr200 driver has the battery status inverted.  a
value of 0 should indicate ok, a value of 1 should indicate 'battery low'.