Hi,

A few things. I sat down just now with to import your data from your first
post. I used the following field map:

    [[FieldMap]]
        dateTime    = Time
        usUnits     =
        interval    = Interval(mi), minute
        barometer   = Relative Pressure(hPa), hPa
        pressure    = Absolute Pressure(hPa), hPa
        altimeter   =
        inTemp      = Indoor Temperature(°C), degree_C
        outTemp     = Outdoor Temperature(°C), degree_C
        inHumidity  = Indoor Humidity(%), percent
        outHumidity = Outdoor Humidity(%), percent
        windSpeed   = Wind(km/h), km_per_hour
        windDir     =
        windGust    = Gust(km/h), km_per_hour
        windGustDir =
        rainRate    =
        rain        = Total Rainfall(mm), mm
        dewpoint    = Dewpoint(°C), degree_C
        windchill   = Windchill(°C), degree_C
        heatindex   =
        ET          =
        radiation   =
        UV          = UV, uv_index

Points to note:

   - If you wish to fill weeWX field interval from a field in you data then
   in needs a mapping of the format interval = csv_field_name, weewx_units
   (where csv_field_name is the field name in your csv data that holds the
   interval value and weewx_units are one of minute or second). If you want
   to set the interval field for all imported records to a fixed number,
   say 10 minutes, then you should leave the interval field map blank and set
interval
   = 10 in your import config file. Not particularly intuitive, but not too
   many sources provide interval data and it is explained in the import config
   file comments.
   - Unfortunately wee_import does not handle ordinal/cardinal compass
   directions for wind direction fields, only numerical degrees. One way
   around this would be to change the cardinal/ordinal directions in your
   import data to their degree equivalents then something like windDir =
   Direction, degree_compass would work. Alternatively I could look into
   modifying wee_import to handle cardinal/ordinal directions, at the
   moment weeWX does not freely convert between degrees and cardinal/ordinal
   compass points, something I would need to discuss with Tom. In any case at
   least a week for me to make the changes
   - I suspect your latest error is due to an incorrect csv field name. I
   would suggest you are best deriving the weeWX rain field from the csv
   field Total Rainfall(mm) - maybe that was your intent and you made a
   typo? Refer to my field map above. One thing to watch is that when deriving
   weeWX field rain from a cumulative rainfall field if the cumulative
   field happens to rollover to 0 or otherwise overflow, you may end up with
   incorrect data imported for that record. Usually you are best to use the
   cumulative field that rolls over the least frequent.
   - You can certainly import your lux field info into the weeWX field
radiation
   but they are two different measurements - radiation is watts per square
   meter (sic) and lux is in, well, lux (radiation will typically be in the
   range 0 to 1600 odd - I think the theoretical limit is 1361 but for a
   number of reasons some sensors can read higher than this). You may be able
   to convert you lux data to watts per square meter and then import the data.
   Alternatively, provided you have no radiation limits in you [StdQC] settings
   in weewx.conf you could import you lux data and then manipulate the data
   in the database to get data in watts per square meter. Of course you could
   leave it as imported and accept that your radiation data is lux (expect
   some units issues though if displaying using weeWX built in formatting)
   - The UV field map should use units of uv_index.

Gary