Thanks Andrew,

What I need is a dump of the total database to a .txt or other useful format.
To be used once to input historical weewx data in meteotemplate via a data
import.
I know how to program it, but don't know if there is a mysql statement which
can do the same. The problem is the aggregation of rain data for local time
zone 'since midnight'.

Luc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad