Right after posting I found the forecastnig extension, that has a tide
component:

https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/forecasting

It seems to fit the bill, but I'm currently getting lots of these errors
during generation:

Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/weewx/bin/weewx/reportengine.py", line 242, in run
>     obj.start()
>   File "/home/weewx/bin/weewx/reportengine.py", line 275, in start
>     self.run()
>   File "/home/weewx/bin/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 150, in run
>     ngen = self.generate(gen_dict[section_name], self.gen_ts)
>   File "/home/weewx/bin/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 219, in generate
>     ngen += self.generate(section[subsection], gen_ts)
>   File "/home/weewx/bin/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 219, in generate
>     ngen += self.generate(section[subsection], gen_ts)
>   File "/home/weewx/bin/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 234, in generate
>     self.skin_dict['skin']))
>   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/configobj.py", line 554, in
> __getitem__
>     val = dict.__getitem__(self, key)
> KeyError: 'skin'

I'm guessing it's user error and an issue with my weewx.conf file, but so
far it's got me stumped.