Today I have hit the annual issue caused by the change to summer time.

In previous years I have fixed it by following these commands

https://www.cougar.eu.com/useful-guides/weewx-guides/managing-the-change-to.html

But the latest changes to Weewx have removed the dump command

webmail:Weewx Mike$ /Groups/revitt/WebSites/Weewx/bin/wee_config
/Groups/revitt/WebSites/Weewx/weewx.conf --dump

Usage: wee_config --help

       wee_config --version

       wee_config --list-drivers

       wee_config --install --dist-config=DIST_CONFIG --output=OUT_CONFIG

           [--driver=DRIVER]  [--units=(us|metric)]

           [--latitude=yy.y] [--longitude=xx.x]
[--altitude=zz.z,(foot|meter)]

           [--location="Home Sweet Home"]

           [--no-prompt] [--no-backup]

       wee_config --upgrade CONFIG_FILE|--config=CONFIG_FILE

           --dist-config=DIST_CONFIG

           [--output=OUT_CONFIG] [--no-prompt] [--no-backup]
[--warn-on-error]

       wee_config --reconfigure CONFIG_FILE|--config=CONFIG_FILE

           [--driver=DRIVER]  [--units=(us|metric)]

           [--latitude=yy.y] [--longitude=xx.x]
[--altitude=zz.z,(foot|meter)]

           [--location="Home Sweet Home"]

           [--output=OUT_CONFIG] [--no-prompt] [--no-backup]

Commands:

--list-drivers  List the available weewx device drivers, then exit.

--install       Install a new configuration file starting with the contents
of

                DIST_CONFIG, prompting for station parameters.

--upgrade       Update the contents of configuration file CONFIG_FILE to the

                installed version, then merge the result with the contents
of

                configuration file DIST_CONFIG.

--reconfigure   Modify an existing configuration file CONFIG_FILE with any

                specified station parameters.  Use this command with the

                driver option to change the device driver.

Station parameters:

  --driver      --units

  --latitude    --longitude

  --altitude    --location

wee_config: error: no such option: --dump

So the question now is, how do I synchronise my Vantage View and Weewx to
keep the system running