At first glance, it looks accurate as it measured about .001 and it is what
I expected in that 5-10 min window (It's raining steady but not a
downpour/TS).  But I need to dump the accumulation I already have and rerun
from zero to know for sure.  I will watch this and try to test this
afternoon.

Thank you for the quick work on this.