Thanks for the quick response!!

A google search for Realtek RTL2838UHIDIR isnt coming up with much. Ebay
has a a\\

   - *RTL-SDR FM+DAB USB DVB-T Dongle DVB-T STICK 100% REAL WITH
   RTL2832U+R820T*

posting that looks the closest. Do you think that will work?

Looks like I'll have to put my linux hat back on - its been on the shelf a
long time