Hi,

I"ve been looking for a solution to track multiple temperature sensors and
weather data.  The sensors are in my greenhouse, fishtank (aquaponics...),
as well as standard indoor/outdoor temp's.

Very interested in the work done here.  Can it extend to sensors beyond the
weatherstation?

I currently have an ambient weather ws-08 which has an indoor/outdoor
display and links up to 8 wireless sensors.  Can this be hooked up the
weewx?

Or does weewx only hook up to USB and/or sniff data bound for the internet?

TIA,

Jack

PS.  I have a raspberry pi sitting around waiting for an excuse to use :-)