What I did was to install weewx (with Standard skin) and after that
installed extension 'amphibian' ... but I was not happy with the extension
so I uninstalled it.
Could it be that  'amphibian' messed things up and now displays middle
'chart' for Standard skin?
Here is an extract from my weewx.conf
# The StandardReport uses the 'Standard' skin, which contains the
        # images, templates and plots for the report.
        skin = Standard
        [[[Units]]]

If so ... can I download Standar skin again and replace the one I have
instead of reinstalling weewx ?