Dear Matt

thanks for your answer. First step (Simulator) is running but I have no
idea how I can install the driver WH23xx.
I unzip the file weewx-wh23xx-master.zip in my Downloads folder.

But now I not sure with what request I have to use for installing...

I use     sudo apt-get install install or sudo ./install.py install

I have no idea. It would be fine to get a idea from your side.

Many thanks and greetings......