On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:40:52 PM UTC-4, Holm Dittrich wrote:

> Hi Matt
>
> If I use following in the console    "sudo wee_extension --install
> /home/pi/Downloads/weewx-wh23xx-master.zip" I get the answer   "
> sudo:wee_extension: command not found"

if you did a deb install, then you can just do

sudo wee_extension ...

if you did a setup.py install, then you must specify the full path:

sudo /home/weewx/bin/wee_extension ...

the wiki has more information about using paths on linux:

https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Understanding-paths

please read that to save your hair.