On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 9:11:19 PM UTC-5, Tom Keffer wrote:

> One question: I assume you have the WLIP version of the Vantage logger?

I'm just starting to transition from Windows to Linux and still have a lot
to learn.  For example, I don't know what the Vantage logger is or what the
WLIP version might be.  This is good exercise though - I'll dig into it and
my next reply will try to contain some useful information regarding it.
 However, it's starting to get late where I am and I probably need to call
it a day before I break something.  I'll get after it in the morning and
should have something to report back then.  Thanks for the pointers.

Dave