I did a little more playing with this today, and determined that the
problem is with extraTemp3, which I just started using, but is built into
the system.  That being the case, I decided to drop and re-build the daily
summaries, just for fun.  My theory being that was done right before the
issue started occurring to add a battery voltage field, and there could
have been an issue there somehow.  It hasn't been running for too long yet,
but so far it seems to be working.  I'll keep an eye on it over the next
few days, and see how it does, and update the thread.

Thanks,