I've just updated to 3.8.0, and added a URL for my station, to add to the
Station Registry.  Got the following log message:

StationRegistry: Failed to publish record 2017-11-25 15:59:00 GMT
(1511625540): FAIL: execute failed: database disk image is malformed

Is the registry database still struggling?

Geoff