Just opened file:///var/www/html/weewx/index.html and found the same
details for the station as it was at time of my first post, ie Location,
Height and the other details I corrected are still shown incorrectly.  I'm
sorry to say I haven't a clue why these details are still wrong and why
there is still no other weather data than at the time I first posted. The
station hardware seems fine
Its clear that I'm doing something wrong but could use some advice to put
it right.
Ray