/home only contains one dir, /home/ray so can I assume that there is no
duplicate copy of weewx? I ask this because a dir named weewx also appears
at  /etc/weewx.
>From User's Guide 'Run as a daemon'as I seem to remember installing from a
deb package but tried to check - no luck ,think I must have deleted orig
packsge file . However there is a line 'Debian/Ubuntu/Mint: cp
util/init.d/weewx.debian /etc/init.d/weewx' which I don't understand -
should I have a dir called util? I do have /etc/weewx:-
ray@ray-Aspire-5735:/etc$ cd weewx
ray@ray-Aspire-5735:/etc/weewx$ ls
apache       logwatch   udev                       weewx.conf.20171129221739
import       rsyslog.d  weewx.conf                 weewx.conf.dist
logrotate.d  skins      weewx.conf.20171129221558
What should I do with  this little lot? Keep as is or delete?